At Pacha, we create every single day. You do too! Sometimes it feels like you’re just creating messes (or cleaning up tiny human messes), but creating is creating! We’re bringing you some simple, Real Ingredient breakfast recipes that you can easily create and feel good about. And, you can feel good about your Pacha purchases because we craft our products with real, all-natural ingredients too. Your skin and tummy will say, “Yummy!”
Real Ingredients: Sweet Honey Almond Overnight Oats
Recipe: Almond, Milk & Honey Overnight Oats
Inspired By: Our dreamiest and creamiest Froth Bomb – Sweet Honey Almond, made with beekeeper-direct honey.
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 TB chia seeds, ground chia seeds or ground flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 0-2 TBs honey
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- 1 TB creamy almond butter
- 3 drops almond extract
- Top with toasted, sliced almonds if you like
Mix all ingredients together. For a sweeter breakfast, add more honey – or substitute maple syrup for the honey. Put in a sealed container in the refrigerator and let sit overnight. Makes about a Ball jar pint. Enjoy!