Motivated, creative, engaged, desire to do meaningful work, problem solver, reliable, hard worker, looking for a challenge, positive attitude, team player, flexible, popcorn-lover, enjoy smelling like soapy goodness. If these words and phrases describe you, read on.
Pacha Soap is looking for the best of the best to work in our production areas. Qualities needed for success: good communication skills, initiative, patience, ability to work within and meet deadlines and production goals, and own the quality of the final product to ensure only the best products are distributed. Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently and be on your feet all day.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Participate in all areas of production including crafting, painting, packaging, and boxing
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Meet production goals and deadlines
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Ensure products meet our quality standards
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Problem Solver
- Able to lift 50lbs frequently
- Stand for long periods of time