We believe in providing our customers with the highest quality bath products using REAL ingredients… the kinds of ingredients you use in your own kitchen! We found tasty food recipes inspired by some of our favorite Pacha blends and wanted to share with you. We know you love overnight oats – who doesn’t want a quick breakfast that’s fast and fills you up so you aren’t grabbing that donut in the office kitchen? Give these a try and let us know what you think! And before you begin, don’t forget to wash up with the Pacha blend that inspired your breakfast?
Recipe: Dirty Hippie – Overnight Oats
Inspired By: You guessed it – our signature Dirty Hippie blend, crafted with organic rolled oats, nutmeg and clove.
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (heaping) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 TB chia seeds, ground chia seeds or ground flax meal
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 0-2 TBs honey
- 1/2 cup plain pumpkin puree (optional, if you don’t have that fall pumpkin feeling yet, but adds sweetness)
- 1/2 t ground cinnamon
- 1/8 t ground cloves
- 1/4 t ground nutmeg
- Top with toasted oats if you like
Mix all ingredients together. If you want a little sweeter taste, add more honey – or you can substitute maple syrup for the honey. Put in a sealed container in the refrigerator and let sit overnight. Makes about a Ball jar pint. Grab it in the morning as you run out the door!